Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcome to My Journey

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who don’t know me personally, my name is Charlene Brooks. I am an Independent Distributor for Ardyss International which is a health and wellness company. My primary focus is a person’s health and well being before all else. The second focus is to lose weight in the process so that you feel fabulous inside and out. This blog tonight is dedicated to your inner beauty and what better way to do that then for me to use myself as the model. On every corner there is a fast food place with their high fat, high cholesterol and high calorie foods but somehow we can’t seem to say no to a .99 cent meal on the go and I can admit that I too am guilty of this. (I am a work in progress… and you do know we are eating cancer but that’s a whole different blog) We have to be very careful about what goes in our bodies as God said the body is thy temple. I am blogging my results for a few reasons;

One: To show you that I have faith in the products and that they do work!

Two: To let you know that I would never encourage you to try something that I have not tried myself!

Three: Showing you my process step by step so that we can all become healthy together!

Today I have started taking three products from the Ardyss Nutrition line which is Digestive Support, Thermogen Plus and Top Fiber. Below will explain to you what the products are used for and price. I will update my results every three days as to what’s going on and how I feel.

My Process: I purchased some white grape juice to make my Ardyss cocktail (cocktail sounds better then health drink..lol) 1 tablespoon of each product and I mixed them all together in the juice. Please make sure to stir the powders well so that you get the full benefits of all of the products. Once mixed well you do not taste the typically chalky taste you have with other powders. My 1st 8-10 oz mix was at 5:00pm and because it’s getting a bit late in the day I am going to take my second dose. I can say that I feel good and there is no discomfort in my tummy as everything is all natural and works with your body. This blog will end here because there really is not much to say since today is the 1st day. Do visit my website www.ardysslife.com/cali33 and check out other reshaping and health products you may be interested in. And as always if you ever want a part-time job with full-time benefits you know where to find me! Until next time, never let anyone have more control over you than you have over yourself!

Top Fiber $29
Helps with your intestinal problems including constipation, gastritis, ulcers, high cholesterol, and hemorrhoids. Top Fiber is a complex of natural fibers that help the digestive system function properly.

Benefits:

• A gentle and calming effect that helps clean the intestinal lining.*
• Helps reduce the cholesterol in the blood.*
• Fiber is recommended to help prevent cancer of the colon and rectum.*
• Effective against gastritis and ulcers.
• Relieves constipation.*
• Reduces the aggravation of hemorrhoids.*
• Natural complement for diabetics.*

Thermogen Plus $29
Maintain your normal diet while you lose weight. Your accumulated fat is exposed through body heat and eliminated in the urine, bowel movements and sweat.

Benefits:

• Helps diminish the appetite.*
• Lose weight by increasing the metabolism.*
• Weight loss through the elimination of fat*

Digestive support $32
The Best help for good digestion.
Benefits your digestive system through the supply of Enzymes, which help to absorb the nutrients your organism requires.

Benefits:

• Helps maintain excellent digestion*
• Improves the assimilation of nutrients*
• Efficient against the inflammation of the joints and the stomach’s system*
• Revitalizes intestinal flora*
• Avoids constipation*
• Effective in cases of Gastritis and Colitis*


Total 110 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment