Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 3 of my journey

Hello Everyone, (4-28-10)

Because I try my best to be a woman of my word, today is the 3rd day of using myself as a virtual showcase on the three different Ardyss products. This blog won’t be long tonight but I wanted to share with you how I am feeling and the results thus far. I must say that I have noticed that the food that I eat is being digested better than before. This does not mean that I am staying in the bathroom all day..lol It means that when I finish eating, I don’t have that “bloated” feeling as if I am going to pop and no heartburn. There is no stomach cramping and I fell great!

In addition to using the products I started to detox my body on Monday of Coffee and Soda because I have notice the amount of sugar I was taking in was unhealthy and could cause serious issues in the future. However on a lighter note I am drinking more water (which we all should be doing anyway) so I am currently flushing my system. I am working on feeling Fabulous from the inside out!! I know I will have more to report soon, until next time….Think positive and positive things will be attracted to you! ;)…

www.ardysslife.com/cali33

No comments:

Post a Comment