Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Been a week

Boy oh boy how time flies when you are having fun! I know I am a day late with posting an update but never the less I am so excited!!! I have continued to take the 3 Ardyss products and happy to report that when I woke up this morning and got on the scale an discovered that I had lost 5 pounds!! (Two days ago 4 pounds) Now maybe to you 5 pounds is not a lot but to me 5 pounds is awesome!

(**does happy dance on the inside to avoid looking crazy and making you laugh!..lol** )

It’s one step closer to my own personal goal of being healthy and fit. I get excited over the “little” things because little things add up and amount to big things. Haven’t you ever heard it’s the little things that mean the most? Well this is one of them. I started this journey on April 25th which means in a weeks time I have lost 5 pounds and within a month I could be 20 pounds lighter! I don’t know about you but I truly can’t wait to get into my “goal” jeans. You know the jeans that you refuse to get rid of because you tell yourself that you are going to be able to wear them again one day! Lol

Its spring and it’s not too late to lose a few pounds before summer!! Trust me, if I can do it I know you can do it. It’s not too late to regain overall health and achieve more energy then you have ever had before. Until next time stay focused and determined to be the best person you can be. Remember health is very important!!

www.ardysslife.com/cali33

No comments:

Post a Comment