Friday, May 21, 2010

So Excited

Hello All, (5-6-10)

I am still on my journey to regain health and lose weight. I am still taking the Super Digestive, Thermogen Plus (tea) and Top Fiber and feel really good! I have increased my water intake like you would not believe and my body is loving it. : ) I have not had a soda in two weeks and for me to go without at least one Mountain Dew a day (sometimes two) AND Coffee is so rare. I have to say that I am proud of myself. (Inserting pat on the back here) lol

Because I am drinking nothing but water 98% and OJ the other 2% of the time my skin is clearing up and the results are awesome! My skin seems to be smoother without having to use lotion or some type of moisturizer.

I posted on my personal page that I have lost a total of 12 pounds and it is all due to Ardyss products. I am trying to eat right as well but somedays that's hard...shhhh The only reason that the products wouldn’t work is if you don’t take them. I want to get on the scale again but refuse to until maybe Saturday Morning before the Women’s Empowerment Brunch.

If you are interested in joining me at the Brunch I will be posting the information on both pages!! It’s not too late to purchase tickets! Ladies you don’t want to miss it!!
Until next time think of one goal you want to accomplish with your health and I will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment