Friday, May 21, 2010

Meal Replacement

Hello Everyone! (5-13-10)

I just wanted to check in and tell you what’s going on with me. I am still taking the Digestive Support, Thermogen Plus tea, and the Top Fiber. With all of this in my system and drinking almost a gallon of water a day (yep almost a gallon) I have to say that I feel really good. The amount of water that I am drinking a day is by choice it has nothing to do with the products that I am taking.

Yesterday while I was mixed my bottle of “cocktail” I let the kids smell the powder before I added the juice. They actually reminded me to tell you something that I completely forgot. When they smelled the powder they said “Mommy that smells sweet!” I said you know what, you are right it does! Then once I mixed it together with the juice I let them taste it and they even said it tastes good. Kids saying something healthy taste good!! When has that ever happened?

This morning I started the Nutri 9 Shake and I have to say that having a milkshake for breakfast was really good. Again as I am in the kitchen this morning (running late) the kids are in there with me. When I put the Nutri 9 Shake powder in my bottle they wanted to smell it again and this time I was told that it smells like candy. (What is it with kids and sweets.. smh) But I have to give it to them they were spot on, it does smell like candy.

I mixed a few ice cubes, a couple of scoops of powder and a cup and half of milk put the top on and ran out the house. As I was driving I was shake the bottle and there is was an instant milkshake! Then on the way to work I thought about mixing some Le’vive in with the next batch tomorrow morning. When lunch came around I was not hungry at all and did not leave to get anything. Again there is no chalky taste and there is no odd after taste. Move over Mickey D’s, Burger King and Chick– fa-la.

Later for now!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment